Wednesday 26 November 2008

Finally Finished

I have finally finished stitching together this module. Investigating the work Setting was a realy intersting module to cover, despite the frequent panicks. I have learned so much about my role that I was unaware of, yet much of it I could have seen had I actually been looking, or maybe I just feel like that now because of the learning I have had over the past 2 months.

This final week has been manic and incredibly worrying, yet for me it has actually been very uplifting too. I have completed a university module, the thing I am too stupid to do, according to many people. I could have typed for ever about the learning, but trying to keep it concise does worry me that I may have missed out loads of beneficial information. I am not going to sit and threat about it until the results come in though, having submitted it I am happy to leave things well alone now and wait. I think if I had held off from posting it I would have simply been checking, re-doing and re-checking and eventually messsed it up completely.

So to all my cohort I say a very big WELL DONE! We have made it this far, and in September we panicked about wether we could do any of it. I am now going to shut down my computer, pour a glass of wine and relax. Friday I will start going mad with the other module to ensure I am up to speed there.

WELL DONE ME!!!!!

No comments: