Saturday 11 October 2008

12 October 08

What a week. I have still been heavily under the influence of the flu, but still trying to continue with my degree. Finally gave myself some time off from it, but decided tonight I needed to crack on so that I can go visit my folks tomorrow.

My role!!! Having completed my organisational chart, I decided I really needed to crack on with the analysis part of it. Right now I wish I hadn't even bothered. I have yelled at my poor hubby so many times purely out of frustration. He even tried to explain it to me, but I simply wasn't getting it. Draw up a conclusion first he said. This was also suggested on First Class by one of the facilitators. Conclusion of what? A chart???? I had to analyse all the information I had collected prior to putting the chart together. Had to learn to use new software too. But I did it. He said "What does your chart show"? My response???? Work! I finally yelled "give me a blank piece of paper and ask me to analyse that. That will make just as much sense. All the things I have read were worded for analysing reading, but this wasn't a book, it was my chart, that I put together.

Anyway I have finally put something together, and though I am pleased that I managed to write so much, I feel sure that I have totally missed the point of this. My role involves everyone in school apart from the catering staff, and that's it. Have posted it in First Class to see what responses I get, and see if anyone can put me on the right track, but not hopeful. Seemed to get more done while I was totally bunged up and dosed up.

I'm sure that as we progress this will all become easier to understand, but right now, I feel stupid. I feel inadequate, and seriously I am wondering how I ever got accepted onto this course.

Until next time, a very frustrated, wound up yet deflated Kay, signing out.

No comments: